- Conference is open to Pennsylvania residents only
- There is no registration fee to attend
- Pre-registration is required and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis
- A separate registration is needed for each individual attending the conference
- Attendees will be responsible for their own meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner) on both days of the conference
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes Center for Schools and Communities to contact you by mail, phone or email.
Event Delay and Cancellation Policy
Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Registrants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities’ automated voice messaging system at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
(717) 763-1661 ext. 110
General Conference Questions
Youth Development Coordinator
(717) 763-1661 ext. 156